Lexus Smooth Jazz Fest
It's time to make your plans to visit Kentucky's destination for Smooth Jazz! Each year in August, Smooth Jazz fans from across the commonwealth of Kentucky and beyond... make their way to Lexington for an experience like no other!
We hope you will join us in 2021 for three (3) days of Smooth Jazz, at three (3) distinctly different venues... beginning on Thursday, August 12th and wrapping up with the SUMMER BREEZE SATURDAY All Star Jazz Showcase at the Kentucky Horse Park, that will celebrate contemporary American Jazz, complemented by fine cuisine and Kentucky culture.
Tickets are on sale now! Visit http://aafinc.com to purchase your tickets!
AUGUST 14, 2021 SUMMER BREEZE SATURDAY CONCERT AT THE KENTUCKY HORSE PARK CAMPGROUNDS
• The concert is outdoors; event is rain or shine unless the forecast of severe weather threatens the safety of presenting the event as scheduled.
• A rain jacket, hat and/or umbrella are highly recommended if there is a chance of rain.
• NO OUTSIDE BEVERAGES (alcoholic or otherwise) PERMITTED.
• NO PICNIC BASKETS PERMITTED and other carrying containers are subject to search, if brought on Kentucky Horse Park grounds without advanced permission.
• Personal coolers filled with ice (that don't exceed 14-quarts) will be permitted to keep beverages purchased at the event cold.
• Food and beverages (of all types) are available for purchase at the show.
• All patrons must have a ticket for entry at the Campground Primitive sign just past the Campground Road entrance. If tickets are purchased for a group, please distribute these tickets prior to your arrival.
• Will Call tickets are available at the Campground Primitive sign entrance only. Proper photo identification is needed to obtain your tickets.
• All VIP tickets are reserved at a table that accommodates ten (10) guests. VIP tickets reserved parking along with a pre-show catered dinner, in addition to the concert.
• All ADA Wheelchair, Patron Lawn Chair tickets are for the concert only.
• CONCERT TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE and valid only for the concert for which they were purchased.
• Pets are not allowed, with the exception of Seeing Eye dogs or other service animals.
• No recording or transmission of any description, account, picture, or reproduction of event permitted.
• You consent to our use of your image, likeness, actions and statements in connection with any live or recorded audio or photograph or other transmission or publication of event. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! We look forward to serving you and/or your guests and making your experience memorable!
Learn more at...