- Check-in is after 2 pm. Check-out is before/by noon. You may now check-in at the store.
- Primitive and primitive electric camping is now open.
- Walk-ins are now welcome.
- The Campground pool is currently under construction and we hope to open it during the 2021 camping season. We will announce more details as we have them.
- CDC guidelines and social distancing must be practiced while on park.
- Masks are required in the campground store.
- Basketball courts are open for groups of 10 or less.
- The pavilion can be rented for groups of 50 or less.
- For more information, please visit https://parks.ky.gov/covid-19.
Campground Store Hours:
|Sunday - Tuesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday & Thursday||8 am - 6 pm|
|Friday & Saturday||8 am - 7 pm|
Make your reservation now at Reserve America
or by calling Reserve America at (888) 459-7275.
Click map to zoom.
Please use park grounds responsibly by following these guidelines:
- Do not use parks or trails if you are exhibiting symptoms;
- Maintain safe social distancing of the recommended six feet separation;
- Move to a different location to avoid crowds.
- Keep dogs on a leash at all times.
Winter Season at the Kentucky Horse Park Campground
- During Southern Lights, only the D loop is open for camping. Campers can expect some delay in entering or exiting the campground from 5 pm - 11 pm every night during Southern Lights (November 18th - December 31st).
- Water is turned off at all sites from November through March but is available at dump stations.