Fayette Co. Farm Bureau Auction
Open to the public! Donated Items! All types of farm equipment and lawn & garden equipment. Usable items - no junk. 100% of the auction proceeds go to the Fayette County Farm Bureau Education Foundation.
* Located in the Man o' War Parking Lot.
* $5 parking fee charged by the Kentucky Horse Park on the day of the sale
* Equipment Accepted on: Thursday, March 8th & Friday, March 9th - 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
(No equipment will be accepted the day of the sale)
For more information, call:
Carrie McIntosh (859) 253-0023, 10% commission
Todd Clark- (859) 621-6471, $30.00 Minimum Per Lot
Bob James (859) 229-4642, $750.00 Maximum Per Lot
* $30.00 Buy-Back Fee including tractors
* $50.00 Buy-Back Fee for Trucks & Boats
* No Buyers Premium
* No Trucks, Trailers, Boats or ATV’s will be accepted without proper titles.
* Check Out Times: Sat., March 10th, after the sale till 6:00 P.M.; Sun., March 11th, 9:00 A.M.- 6:00 P.M., Mon., March 12th 8:00 A.M.- 12 Noon.
* All items must be removed no later than 12 Noon, Mon., March 12th)
* Walt Robertson, Principal Auctioneer