Water will be turned off for the season at the sites Monday morning, November 23rd
- Check-in is after 2 pm. Check-out is before/by noon. You may now check-in at the store.
- Both bathhouses are now open.
- Primitive and primitive electric camping is now open.
- Walk-ins are now welcome.
- Playgrounds remain closed. We are working to safely reopen them soon.
- The Campground pool is closed and will remain closed for 2020.
- CDC guidelines and social distancing must be practiced while on park.
- Masks are required in the campground store.
- Basketball courts are open for groups of 10 or less.
- The pavilion can be rented for groups of 50 or less.
- For more information, please visit https://parks.ky.gov/covid-19.
Campground Store Hours:
|Sunday & Monday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday - Thursday||8 am - 6 pm|
|Friday & Saturday||8 am - 7 pm|
Beginning November 1, the campground store will be open 8 am - 5 pm daily.
Click map to zoom.
Please use park grounds responsibly by following these guidelines:
- Do not use parks or trails if you are exhibiting symptoms;
- Maintain safe social distancing of the recommended six feet separation;
- Move to a different location to avoid crowds.
- Keep dogs on a leash at all times.
- Do not pet or feed the horses.
STAYING AT THE CAMPGROUND - QUICK LINKS
Make your reservation now at Reserve America
or by calling Reserve America at (888) 459-7275.
- During Southern Lights, only the D loop is open for camping. Campers can expect some delay in entering or exiting the campground from 5 pm - 11 pm every night during Southern Lights (November 18th - December 31st).
- Water is turned off at all sites from November through March but is available at dump stations.