Kentucky Horse Park Foundation Trail Ride
Explore the Kentucky Horse Park at the Kentucky Horse Park Foundation Trail Ride on Sunday, September 12th! Proceeds will support the KHP Tree Fund Initiative, to protect and expand the natural beauty of the Park. Guests of all levels, breeds and disciplines are invited to explore the Park grounds with their own horse for a $45 entry fee which includes access to the trails from 9 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- All riders must check-in at the registration tent before starting the trail
- Negative Coggins test required at check-in
- No galloping or jumping permitted
- Riders can ride trail any time Sun. September 12, 9am-4:00pm
- Trail ride held rain or shine! (No refunds)
- Stalls are available for this event in Barn 22, $30/day – please contact [email protected] to make a reservation
Parking for the KHPF Trail Ride will be in the Alltech Arena Parking Lot. All riders must check-in at the registration tent before beginning the ride. Maps will be provided, although the trails will be marked and outriders will be on route to help with directions.
Riders can register online or at the Registration Tent day-of the event. Check-in will start September 12th at 8:30am. Registration is $45, credit/debit card via online registration form only. All proceeds go towards the Tree Fund Initiative to protect and expand the natural beauty of the park!
READY TO GO? Find all the details at the link below! We'll see you there!
⚠️ NOTE: ⚠️ Iron Works Pike will be CLOSED 7:45-11am from Mt Horeb to Berea Rd for a bike race, all traffic must come from I-75 or Georgetown Road to Iron Works Pike. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Southern Lights Holiday Festival
Visit the Southern Lights this holiday season, November 26-December 31! Closed Christmas Eve. Drive through over a million twinkling lights nightly between 5:30-10:00 pm - www.southernlightsky.com