- Championship-size show ring is 130 x 300. Ring is enclosed with a white concrete solid wall.
- Arena flooring is sand/loam mix.
- Two (2) horse entrances include a 12 ft. gate on both the east and west sides.
- Two (2) announcer booths are present, each located in the center of the ring on both the east and west sides.
- Permanent arena-backed chair seating system to accommodate 1,174 spectators. Arena concourse may be used for temporary bleacher seating for expanded seating of up to 5,000 spectators (12 sets of bleachers with 150 ppl. capacity each).
- One ticket room with two ticket windows for ticket sales or will-call tickets located on the southeast corner of the building.
- Three sets of men’s and women’s full restroom facilities.
- Four ventilation fans present over the east and west seating sections of the arena.
- Attached 150 x 60 covered warm-up ring with sand/loam footing.
- A total of twenty (20) manual roll-up doors are present on the east, west and south sides of the arena.
- Arena is equipped with fluorescent lighting.
- Full range public address system in main arena; additional paddock master microphone in attached covered warm-up.
- 20 amps of electrical service located on each of the support columns.
- Four (4) water connections; one (1) each on the east side in-gate, west side in-gate, west concourse and east concourse.
- Two (2) arena concourses, each measuring 300 x 30 for trade fair usage.
- One (1) 86 x 32 concrete stage with basic stage lighting and one (1) public address system input.
- Club Lounge viewing room located in second level of arena (separate rental). This room is 100 x 40, climate controlled and furnished. Spectator accommodation of 100 people seated or 150 people standing. Room capacity to differ, dependent on use and set-up. Lounge includes a warming kitchen, event bar and private bathrooms.
Click here if you are interested in information on renting one or more of our outstanding facilities.