Fayette Co. Farm Bureau Auction
Open to the public! Donated Items! All types of farm equipment and lawn & garden equipment. Usable items - no junk. 100% of the auction proceeds go to the Fayette County Farm Bureau Education Foundation.
* Located in the Man o' War Parking Lot.
* $5 parking fee charged by the Kentucky Horse Park on the day of the sale
* Equipment Accepted on: Thursday, March 7th & Friday, March 8th - 9 a.m.-5 p.m. (No equipment will be accepted the day of the sale)
For more information, call:
Carrie McIntosh (859) 253-0023
Todd Clark- (859) 621-6471
Bob James (859) 229-4642
Terms & Conditions: 10% Commission, $30 Minimum Per Lot, $750 Maximum Per Lot, $30 Buy-Back Fee including tractors, $50 Buy-Back Fee for Trucks & Boats
* No Buyers Premium
* No Trucks, Trailers, Boats or ATV’s will be accepted without proper titles.
* Check Out Times: Sat., March 10th, after the sale till 6:00 P.M.; Sun., March 11th, 9:00 A.M.- 6:00 P.M., Mon., March 12th 8:00 A.M.- 12 Noon.
* All items must be removed no later than 12 Noon, Mon., March 12th)
* Walt Robertson, Principal Auctioneer